Conflict Resolution can be the difference between a simple “bump in the road” and lost productivity with long-term animosity in the workplace.
Friction among co-workers is a normal occurrence in even the healthiest of work environments. This conflict resolution training workshop will introduce participants to proven methods for managing existing issues while passing on the strategies needed to handle disagreements and discord with respect and professionalism.
A central part of this leadership development workshop will be the introduction of the Thomas-Kilmann Inventory assessment. Using the results of this inventory, the facilitator will show how one’s natural conflict-handling styles can be refined.
In this important professional development workshop, strategies are introduced to engender a workplace culture equipped to handle conflict.
THE WORKSHOP WILL:
• Initiate dialogue to prevent conflicts from peaking
• Encourage individuals to address rather than avoid conflict
• Utilize the Kilmann Inventory as a tool kit for present and future issue resolution
• Identify the progressive steps that most conflicts follow
• Provide information about when a natural style is beneficial or inappropriate
• Identify proven conflict resolution strategies
• Alleviate the fear, anger, and frustration associated with conflict
To ensure a great experience, aspects of this training program may be modified to fit your group size, time availability, and other variables.