60-minutes to success! You are now leading a virtual team but can’t determine what’s working and what isn’t in your leadership style! Your managerial role requires a specialized set of skills that include the ability to motivate others toward individual and organizational success. The challenge is you’re doing this from your computer at home, so now you have to learn how to lead virtually!
If you’ve been a manager for years, suddenly leading your virtual team can come with several new challenges. You may be wondering, “What can you do to launch your virtual team to high success?” or “What can you do to take a struggling virtual team and get them back on track?”
A manager who must supervise and guide direct reports in a remote capacity will find that while there is some crossover from building and maintaining productive relationships in a face-to-face capacity, what they are being asked to do as a manager and as a leader is now very different.
In this course, we use reflection activities and several strategies (including some unusual – but highly effective ones) to help you adapt to your new reality. All in a 60 to a 90-minute session!
In this course we cover:
- Creating engagement within your group in a remote setting
- Assessing each person’s commitment and ability in a virtual setting and leading accordingly
- Recognizing people’s top 3 motivators in a virtual environment and how to leverage them effectively
- Tools to “take the temperature” of your team regarding buy-in
- How to figure out what’s truly important for each team member
We also offer a full version of this program called Leading Virtual Teams.