With the sudden changes in the ways organizations and employees work together and engage remotely, our virtual DiSC workshop is designed to enhance each participant’s ability to understand each other better, communicate effectively via technology platforms, and collaborate as a high-functioning remote team.
This very popular professional development workshop, designed to evoke self-discovery, serves as a vehicle for open discussion and conversations that will transcend participants’ professional lives. The DiSC Model provides a nonjudgmental language for exploring behavioral styles across four primary dimensions.
Working from a solid foundation of mutual understanding and respect, the DiSC assessment team building will help participants learn how their own behavioral and communication styles correspond to others and how the management of those styles can significantly impact the overall success of the group. Participants will be introduced to a guiding framework for utilizing these relevant differences to create a positive effect in the workplace.
The course will:
- Give each participant a chance to reflect on their strengths and challenges while highlighting what we need to be aware of when working together in a remote environment.
- Focus on the motivation that drives each of us independently
- Provide a better understanding of potential conflicts and what each individual can do to ensure group cohesiveness in a virtual setting.
- How can we quickly recognize other people’s behaviors over the phone or in email, and use the perception of their DiSC style to enhance your interactions positively
- Understand how you can get better at working “with your opposite” in the virtual world
This behavioral assessment is a fun way for teams to get to know themselves and each other, and to laugh together about some of their quirks that have been “hidden in plain sight.”
Our team of training professionals, who have collectively worked with remote groups in over 75 countries, will customize your workshop to meet your specific goals and outcomes.
We will conduct an assessment prior to your program to ensure the training meets the specific needs of your group, whether they are just starting to navigate the virtual team environment, or have already been using various virtual tools and would like next-level guidance.
This program can be delivered as a Hybrid Event.