60-minutes to success! How are your meetings going virtually? Do you find yourself asking for feedback and getting pure silence? Have you thought you had a resolution on something only to have people call you up afterward, saying they disagree?
Do you notice your team members continually multitasking during your virtual meetings? In this tune-up, we start with a reflection assessment on what you do before, during, and after meetings, and then combine our favorite techniques into this quick 60-minute session. In this course we cover:
- The necessary ingredients for every virtual meeting
- Ways to conduct effective brainstorming sessions.
- Ten creative engagement techniques
- Meeting templates that help groups stay on task and be better prepared to contribute
Great virtual meetings are well thought out and deliver tangible results with clear takeaways and follow-up action plans for the attendees. This remote training on how to run successful virtual meetings will set up both leaders and participants for success by focusing on:
- Using an agenda template in preparation for the meeting to ensure that both the leader and the attendees understand the theme of the meeting, and are prepared with relevant materials.
- Creating focus-points for participants to walk away with as well as a clear understanding of assignments, expectations, and timelines.
You’ll also see our trainers put many of these techniques into action to give you a better idea of how you can implement these tools. You’ll notice an immediate improvement in your next meeting!
We also offer a full version of this program called Conducting Better Virtual Meetings.